Congratulations to the 14 facilities (list below) for receiving the Quality Improvement Project (QIP) grant for implementing the OMA program this cycle. Thanks to funding from the Ohio Department of Medicaid, staff members from these facilities will receive OMA training and post-training support to replicate the program at their own sites and meet Ohio’s QIP requirement. The next cycle to submit proposals for this funding will open on January 15, 2018. Ohio nursing homes, both for profit and non-profit, with Medicaid certification, may apply.
- Broadview Multi-Care Center, Parma, OH.
- Cedars of Lebanon Care Center, Lebanon, OH.
- Cedarview Care Center, Lebanon, OH.
- Fair Haven Shelby County Home, Sidney, OH.
- Garden Manor Care Center, Middletown, OH.
- Glendale Place Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Cincinnati, OH
- The Good Shepherd, Ashland, OH.
- Normandy Care Center, Rocky River, OH.
- Otterbein Maineville, Maineville, OH.
- Pearlview Rehab & Wellness Center, Brunswick, OH.
- Pleasant Lake Villa, Parma, OH.
- Sanctuary Pointe Nursing & Rehabilitation, Cincinnati, OH.
- The Vineyards at Concord, Frankfort, OH.
- Wickliffe Country Place, Wickliffe, OH.
Subscribe below to receive OMA updates and notifications.