Welcome to “Imagine a Story.”
In this TimeSlips lesson, you will learn:
- How to use a photograph to stimulate imagination
- How to encourage and record the creation of an imaginative story
- A blank sheet of paper and a marker/pen
- A quiet place where you can look at an image together
- Select a picture to use from TimeSlips
Please take a moment to review Care for the Caregiver before beginning this lesson.
You may also watch the individual steps for this lesson. Each of the five steps below will guide you and your partner through the special techniques for this lesson. To make sure you get the most out of this lesson make sure to move through each step in the order they are presented. And remember – have fun!
- Consciously Breathe
2. Sing and Move
3. Call and Response
4. Create Together
5. Savor the moment
Print the entire lesson plan for “Imagine a Story” here.