The materials included here are for you to share with your supervisors, other departments such as marketing and development, and potential funders/donors in order to gain their support for the OMA program. Included here are OMA’s brochure, infographic, videos, awards, testimonials, and sample text for grant writing. Review them and please feel free to copy any and all parts that you find useful. The resources are also available under “Facilitator Resources” on ScrippsOMA.org and on your flash drive.
OMA Talking Points: How to Talk About OMA
OMA Video Clips
The video clips below should be used to communicate OMA program clearly without taking too much time.
OMA has won many awards over the years. Below are some highlights:
- Endorsed by the Ohio Department of Aging as a Quality Improvement Project (since 2015)
- Funded by the Ohio Department of Medicaid for state-wide replication (2016-2023)
- Designated as a “Program of Distinction” by Generations United (2015-2021)
- Recipient of the Maude Award for Innovations in Alzheimer’s Care – Making Connections category (2021).
- Best Practice in the Delivery of Activities Services award from the National Certification Council for Activity Professionals-NCCAP (2018)
- Recipient of the Rosalinde Gilbert Innovations in Alzheimer’s Disease Caregiving Legacy Award (2016)
- Best Practice award from Leading Age Ohio (2011)